Relationship Counseling is about helping individuals and couples improve their interpersonal relationship skills and enhance personal connections with those in their lives. Relationship Counseling will help you understand your own human needs and the needs of others to create more fulfilling relationships, eliminate challenges, and resolve conflict.
Conflict Resolution (Family, Friends, Spouse, Partners)
• Enhancing Communication Skills
Navigating Relationship Changes
Learning to Compromise, Understand & Respect Others
• Placing & Enforcing Boundaries
• Fulfilling a Partner's Human Needs
• Dealing with Infidelity
• Working on Codependency Issues
Newlywed Challenges & Struggles/Premarital Counseling
Division of Family Values (Marriage, Step-Parents)
New Parents & Parenting Challenges (Habits, Identity, Life Transitions)
• Leading Your Children Towards Independence
• Handling Divorce for Parents and Children
Working on Compromises and Setting up Family Boundaries
*Please know that not all Relationship Challenges or goals are included in this list.